Thursday, June 25, 2009

And we're done.

For various reason and because of various events that have transpired in the past two days Alex and I have decided to leave Westwind Farm.

It's not a healthy place for us, which we've recognized for a while and have tried to remedy but to no avail. We have already packed up our things and we will leave as soon as we wake up tomorrow. We don't know where we are going to go yet but ultimately any place will be better than here. I wish that I had the energy to report in depth the two "meetings" we've had in as many days which have led up to this seemingly drastic, dramatic departure but for now I just have to leave it at this. I hope to set up somewhere tomorrow where there is internet (be it coffee shop or hotel) and give a more detailed account of the events leading up to our decision.

I should really write a book about this when I'm done ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment